Wednesday, September 27, 2023

#AI ChatGPT – OpenAI: If I feed you the web address of a document can you comment on it?

I asked OpenAI: 

"If I feed you the web address of a document produced by a bona fide institution, can you comment on it?"

OpenAI answered:

"I'm sorry, but I don't have the capability to access or retrieve information from external websites or documents, including documents from specific web addresses." My knowledge is based on the text and data that were available up to my last update in September 2021. If you have specific questions or need information on a particular topic, you can provide the relevant details, and I will do my best to provide a helpful response based on the knowledge I have up to that date.

I asked OpenAI: 

"If I name a document, would you be able to tell me if it is included in the text and data that was provided to you up to your last update in September 2021?"

OpenAI answered:

"I don't have access to a specific list of documents or the ability to check if a particular document is included in the text and data that were provided to me up to my last update in September 2021. My training data consists of a diverse range of text from the internet, books, articles, and other sources, but it's not possible for me to verify the inclusion of specific documents or information. If you have questions or need information on a specific topic, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to provide a helpful response based on the knowledge I have up to that date.

I asked OpenAI: 

"Do you recognize: “An Explanatory Note on the Basel II IRB Risk Weight Functions” by the Bank of International Settlements, BIS, in July 2005"

OpenAI answered:

"I don't have access to specific documents or publications, and I can't search for or verify the existence of a particular document like "An Explanatory Note on the Basel II IRB Risk Weight Functions" by the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) from July 2005. However, I can provide information and answer questions based on my general knowledge up to September 2021. If you have specific questions about Basel II, IRB (Internal Ratings-Based) risk weights, or related topics, please feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to provide relevant information based on the knowledge available up to that date."

Thanks!

You're welcome! If you have any more questions or need assistance with anything else, feel free to ask. I'm here to help!

Note: The answers are copied exactly from those given to me by OpenAI